Friday, November 8, 2019

My Husband Is An Asshole...

Okay...My husband is an asshole.  There--I've said it.  And while it may sound harsh, I promise you, it's true.

From time to time, Liam will pick a random day where he will bitch/fuss/complain/etc. about how much money is being spent in our household online.  On credit cards.  Today is one of those days.

I admit to buying things on Ebay--yes, I admit to buying $360.00 worth of CPAP supplies(Cigna supplier's price) for $52.00 (Ebay seller's price)--but, hey...WHO WOULDN'T?!?   I DO need these things.   And YES--I do need to breathe at night!!!

I admit to spending $31.95 on Amazon for Dentiva Dry Mouth  lozenges--but the same lozenges cost twice that at the local drug store.  (When you can find them.)   And our dentist swears by them for preventing cavities due to dry mouth...(which Siobhan definitely does have).

And YES, I  did buy dog supplements from Chewy instead of from our local vet--Chewy is considerably cheaper, and has free shipping.   So what is wrong with that?!

And last, but not least--YES, I DID buy a few clothes on Ebay in the last eight months...a USED pair of KEEN SANDALS for $30 (a new pair s over $100.00)two pairs of used shorts, and one pair of used Levi capris.  So all my new clothes are USED, while all your new clothes came from Belk.  (I know, because I bought them.)

Remind me again why you're complaining?!




No comments:

Post a Comment